Friday, November 5, 2010

Anthropologie's Grand Opening Event

I LOVE Anthropologie and I know I'm not alone!  Something about it is just special and you feel it as soon as you walk through those large french doors.  Last night was no exception!  The Cincinnati store moved to the Kenwood Towne Center and they had a Grand Opening Event to celebrate.  I asked my good friend and fellow shopper, Jen Besse, to go with me.  She instantly said "Yes! - I never miss a store opening event!"  That made me laugh...who knew grand opening events were her thang!?  Well, obviously I asked the right girl then!  We ate cheese, drank wine and had fun taking it all in!
The new store front
I kept making Jen pose for me...what a trooper.  Here she is looking cute in front of the window displays. 





So French and pretty, want it.
Had this - it broke in my garage - want it again.
Stylish shopper, Lesley Hern, owner of The Wardrobe in Madeira.
I bought this scarf...aqua with abstract peacock feathers, a 'must-have' for me! 
Plum pretty!


 Not all four letter words are bad.  2 of my fav's:  L O V E & S A L E!

Pretty as a peacock
The sweet Ivy Pitzer, Anthro's Apparel Manager
Love this Wardrobe!
Cute duds for wee ones too!
I want every one of these for my mantel please.
Katie Ludke, Home Manager and Becky Deaton, Senior Sales Associate posing by the cute holiday decor

Anything Mercury Glass - Love.
hmmm, I wonder why I didn't buy these?   So pretty.



Jen & I with our goodies!  Next stop - Dancing Wasabi for half price sushi in Mt. Lookout Square - yum! What a fun night!





























2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to check out the new location. I am also wondering why you didn't buy those shoes?? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I know, I think I need to go back for them!

    ReplyDelete