Monday, February 7, 2011

My new camera lens!

Happy February Friends!  
I've been having a lot of fun trying to improve my photography skills.  Recently my sweet cousin Abigail, owner of Fleur de Lis Photography, was up for a visit and gave my sister and I a photography lesson.  We really enjoyed it but evidently my mom and cousin, Trenton, did not - they were both snoring on the couch 10 minutes into the 'lecture'!   We learned about such things as aperture, ISO and shutter speed.   If you are not into photography, you may already be asleep like our aforementioned family members!  Anyway, after the little lesson, I was ready to do my first photo session with my new, and long coveted, 50mm lens.   Here are the pictures from the shoot.  

Hadley was such a good little model for my shoot.  






This tiny little gold locket was mine when I was a baby.
These little personalized bloomers were a gift from her Godmother, Gretchen. 

The end.

If you have any good photography tips, I'd love to hear about them!  As always, thanks for checking in! 

xoxo, Natalie 

1 comment:

  1. Your little girl looks like an angel! You really did a great job taking pictures of her with your new lens. My favorite is the one of her reading. Take care, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete